What is a good Bible verse for someone who lost a loved one?
‘He will wipe every tear from their eyes. There will be no more death’ or mourning or crying or pain, for the old order of things has passed away.” The LORD is close to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit. He heals the brokenhearted and binds up their wounds.
What Scripture talks about comfort in time of loss?
He is close to us when we are feeling broken by our loss and our spirits are crushed by grief. It can be really comforting to meditate on the imagery in Psalm 147:3. Imagine what it would look and feel like to have God bandaging your wounds and healing your broken heart.
What to say when someone dies condolences?
Immediate Personal Condolences
- I’m so sorry to hear of your loss.
- I’m stunned by this news. …
- My heart aches to hear this news. …
- I love you and I’m here for you.
- Please know that your friends love you and are here for you.
- I’m so sorry. …
- My deepest sympathies to you and your family.
- God bless you and your family.
What does psalm 31 say?
A psalm of David. In you, O LORD, I have taken refuge; let me never be put to shame; deliver me in your righteousness. Turn your ear to me, come quickly to my rescue; be my rock of refuge, a strong fortress to save me. Since you are my rock and my fortress, for the sake of your name lead and guide me.
What is a scripture for comfort?
2 Corinthians 1:3 Praise be to the God and Father of our Lord Jesus Christ, the Father of compassion and the God of all comfort, who comforts us in all our troubles, so that we can comfort those in any trouble with the comfort we ourselves receive from God. 9.
What God says about difficult times?
Do not fear or be dismayed. Deuteronomy 33:27 The eternal God is your refuge, and underneath are the everlasting arms. Psalm 34:17 When the righteous cry for help, the Lord hears, and rescues them from all their troubles. Isaiah 30:15 In repentance and rest is your salvation, in quietness and trust is your strength.
What is the meaning of Psalm 34 18?
But this psalm offers us something different: God is near us when we are brokenhearted. … The Bible is honest that this is sometimes our human experience: We feel that God is far away. But Psalm 34:18 counters this with a description of where God really is: God is near to the brokenhearted.
How do you say deep condolences?
- “We are so sorry for your loss.”
- “I’m going to miss her, too.”
- “I hope you feel surrounded by much love.”
- “Sharing in your sadness as you remember Juan.”
- “Sharing in your sadness as you remember Dan.”
- “Sending healing prayers and comforting hugs. …
- “With deepest sympathy as you remember Robert.”
How do you write a simple condolence?
Short Condolence Messages
- A thought of comfort and condolences to the grieving family.
- Gone from our sight, but never from our hearts.
- Heartfelt thoughts go out to you in this time of sorrow.
- I will be thinking of you in this moment of pain.
- I am thinking about you and sending love.