How do you act according to God’s will?
God sees you, He hears you, and He answers your prayers.
Following God’s Plan for Your Life:
- Be in prayer. A way to know that you are following God’s plan for your life is by being in prayer. …
- Be actively reading in the Word. …
- Follow the commands He puts on your heart. …
- Seek a godly community. …
- Obey the Truth.
What the Bible says about destroying others?
7.  And when the LORD thy God shall deliver them before thee; thou shalt smite them, and utterly destroy them; thou shalt make no covenant with them, nor shew mercy unto them: …  But the LORD thy God shall deliver them unto thee, and shall destroy them with a mighty destruction, until they be destroyed.
What the Bible says about those who hurt you?
“God wants us, His people, to forgive those who hurt us. So many people ridiculed and hurt Jesus, but He forgave them,” says Kaci, 11. If anyone deserved vindication, it was Jesus on the cross.
What does the Bible say about treating others better than yourself?
Do nothing out of selfish ambition or vain conceit, but in humility consider others better than yourselves. Each of you should look not only to your own interests, but also to the interests of others. but made himself nothing, taking the very nature of a servant, being made in human likeness.
What does Mark 12/31 say?
The verse says: “love your neighbor as yourself”, the imperative word here being “as”. The long form of this phrase would be “love your neighbor as you love yourself”. This implies that in order to be kind, compassionate, and generous to our neighbor, we must first be these things to ourselves.
How can we prepare the way for the Lord?
1. John the Baptist prepares the way of the Lord Jesus Christ.
- Feeling godly sorrow for sin (2 Corinthians 7:9–10).
- Confessing and forsaking sins (D&C 58:42–43).
- Making amends, where possible, for wrongs done (Luke 19:8).
- Obeying the commandments (D&C 1:31–32).
- Turning to the Lord and serving him (Mosiah 7:33).