How do you journal without journaling the Bible?
5 Ways to Bible Journal without Writing in your Bible
- Start an art journal. This is a great place to draw or illustrate verses or scriptures that have spoken to you while you are reading. …
- Start a scripture notebook. …
- Start a prayer journal. …
- Use free space in your devotional. …
- Bible journal in your regular planner.
Is it OK to Bible journal?
If you write, doodle, color, draw pictures, tape tons of extra things in your Bible to the point of it being unreadable and/or just for looks, then I recommend that you stop Bible journaling.
What markers are good for Bible journaling?
The Best Pens for Bible Journaling in 2021
- Mr. Pen Bible Journaling Pens.
- iBayam Fineliner Journaling Pens.
- Sakura Pigma Micron Bible Journaling Pens.
- G.T. Luscombe Fineliner Bible Pens.
- COLNK Journaling Planner Gel Pens.
- Writech Retractable Journaling Gel Pens.
- MyLifeUNIT Fineliner Color Pens.
- SUTOROO Markers Brush Pens.
Where should I start reading in the Bible?
I think starting in the Gospel of John for anyone who hasn’t read the Bible before is a great place the start. Probably the best place. Next, I would encourage you to read through the rest of the Gospels (Matthew, Mark, Luke). That’s where I would start if I were you.